- This Website with the URL of https://www.lodhabhatt.com/ is operated by Lodha & Bhatt Chartered Accountants. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We do not collect your personal information and process your personal data in accordance with the IT Act, 2000 (21 of 2000) and other national and state laws which relate to the processing of personal data. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data.
- We take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to protect your personal information and ensure that it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our services.
- If our website is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell services to you.
2. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
- From you directly: When you subscribe for a service from our website, As a part of subscription, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
- When you visit our website, we automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address along with information about your browser and operating system (OS).
- Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our website, new services and other updates.
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, or place an order, we imply that you consent to our collecting this information and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- If you change your mind after you opt-in, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at: [email@example.com] or mailing us at 3rd Floor, Brigade Champak, Union Street, Infantry Road, Bangalore – 560001
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
5. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITE/APPS
When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- Maintaining the session of your user
- Conducting diagnostics to improve the content, and services
- Preventing fraudulent activity
- Improving security
- We do not use these cookies to personally identify you on other websites.
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by choosing a "disable cookies" option in your browser settings. But this can limit the functioning of our services.
7. CHANGES TO POLICY
Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you about such updates, so you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances if any, we use and/or disclose it.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org