TDS stands for ‘Tax Deducted at Source’. It was introduced to collect tax at the source from where an individual’s income is generated. This is particularly levied by the government to minimise tax evasion. It is also a source of continuous flow to the government, as TDS is deposited by the deductors at regular intervals.
What Lodha and Bhat offers?
Are you looking for TDS consultants for corporates in Bangalore? We provide assistance in E-TDS returns and consultancy for furnishing TDS returns. We also assist our clients with
- Wiping of errors and data re entry
- TDS Settlement
- A complete solution to filing E-TDS Forms 24, 26, 27 & 27A as per NSDL guidelines
- Clearing Defaults of TDS
- Obtaining TAN No. u/s 203A
- Outsourcing TDS work for salary
- Computation of TDS u/s 192, maintenance of employees TDS declaration on behalf of company.
- Generation of Form 16 & Form 12BA for individual Employees and 16A for other than employees
- Obtaining short deduction of TDS certificate u/s 197 of income tax act 1961
- Preparation & Filling of Quarterly as well as Annual TDS Return of Salary (Form 24Q) and other than salary (Form 26Q) As per Income Tax Act 1961