Lodha & Bhatt has a dedicated practice and team for rendering advisory services in areas of Merger & Acquisition buy ins and buy outs.
In Mergers and Acquisition offering, we assist our clients in buying / selling businesses and forming joint ventures/ collaborations. Our team has the capacity to run the most multifaceted cross border transactions as well. This is further enhanced by our affiliation of the world’s leading networks of professional and independent law, accounting and consulting firms. Our team uses its robust domain knowledge and expertise across various sectors to provide expert advice to customers that adds significant value to the transaction.
Our multi-disciplinary set-up also brings innovative structuring capabilities that gives our clients advantage in closing transaction in most competitive situations. We also assist our clients in obtaining transaction finances through our fund mobilisation offering, from sources like private equity/venture capital funds, Hedge Funds, special situation funds, real estate funds, NBFCs, domestic and foreign Banks and UHNIs etc.
What Lodha and Bhat offers?
- Understanding the Market overview client’s business needs
- We conduct a complete analysis of the shortlisted suitors’.
- We do a Buy Mandate as well as Sell Mandate
- We assist in assessing the business potential and focus on the underlying factors that lead to a successful acquisition. In doing so, due consideration is given to cultural, legal, commercial, tax aspects.
- We prioritise the client’s objective for sale or divestment and structure the process accordingly.
- We ensure that we convey the client’s business potential and unique characteristics fittingly to potential buyers. In positioning the business, we consider the revenue synergies for the buyer and seek to maximise closure probability and expedite the sale process.