An audit is a necessity to protect your business and encourage it to thrive. An audit gives early warnings, opens communication and provides pragmatic resolution of issues to an entity.
We take the time to gain a thorough understanding of our clients’ businesses, by providing a risk-focused service integrating rigorous risk assessment with diagnostic processes and audit testing procedures tailored to their specific audit
We have a quality-led approach which provides an intelligent, constructive and challenging audit to each one of our clients.
Our methodology provides a continuous audit process by staying in touch with clients throughout the year, keeping them updated with changing conditions and providing ongoing feedback on business decisions that could affect financial statements.
Lodha & Bhatt specializes in Internal and Management audits which are conducted to give an unbiased and comprehensive analysis to the management about the functional efficiency of organization. Along with this, we also suggest possible improvements.
Our internal audits are designed to suit each client’s specific need. Our value-added services aid the client in managing their operational challenges, achieving strategic goals and in complying with the regulatory norms.
We adopt a ‘Risk based Audit’ method, Our Internal/Management audits focuses on.
- Critical evaluation to suggest the areas of strengthening
- Review of current business processes and including a benchmarking exercise
- Critical operations review
- We Assist the client in meeting Corporate Governance requirements
- Identifying and recommending areas of cost reduction, revenue optimization, and improving operational efficiency
- Assuring the compliance with various regulatory provisions and operational manuals
Our Services Include:
- Outsourced Internal audit
- Compliance and management controls
- Due diligence of investments, mergers and acquisition
- Special purpose Investigative audits
- Fraud audits
What Lodha and Bhat offers?
We ensure that our clients have strong internal systems in place so that, the risk of accidental and deliberate errors are minimized. Our objective is that your recourses are optimized and the output is to the maximum possible value