Company is a voluntary association of persons formed for the purpose of doing business having a distinct name and limited liability. It is a juristic person having a separate legal entity distinct from the members who constitute it, capable of rights and duties of its own and endowed with the potential of perpetual succession.
Benefits of Company Formation:
- A company is a legal entity and its perpetuity is independent of time
- The liability of the members is limited to the number of shares they hold, or to the extent they have agreed to contribute towards the capital of the company
- The members are not personally liable for an omission or act
- Incorporation of a company affords better opportunity for strengthening capital resources, growth and development of the enterprise.
- The corporate form of business organisation affords an opportunity for professionalization of its management and entrusting the administration of its affairs to persons of professional competence and standing.
Indian regulatory environment currently gives the following options of legal entities
- Private Limited Company
- Listed Limited Company
- One Person Company
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Liaison office for a foreign entity
- Project office for a foreign entity
- Branch office for a foreign entity
At Lodha & Bhatt
We provide advice on the selection of appropriate entity option for doing business in India as per the need and objectives of our clients.
What Lodha & Bhatt offers?
We assist our clients in registering their entities in India & across the globe. Our aim is to provide complete satisfaction and solution to your problems professionally with integrity, promptness and personalization.