Company is a voluntary association of persons formed for the purpose of doing business having a distinct name and limited liability. It is a juristic person having a separate legal entity distinct from the members who constitute it, capable of rights and duties of its own and endowed with the potential of perpetual succession.
Benefits of Company Formation:
- A company is a legal entity and its perpetuity is independent of time
- The liability of the members is limited to the number of shares they hold, or to the extent they have agreed to contribute towards the capital of the company
- The members are not personally liable for an omission or act
- The company is a legal entity and can be sued on its own name and not on the name of the members
- The members of the company equitably share he profit or dividend in the event of winding up in proportion of their contribution.
- Small investors can invest in their capacity with a nominal denomination
- Increased investment in the company’s funds is further ensured by permitting large number of persons to subscribe to the company’s shares. Incorporation of a company affords better opportunity for strengthening capital resources, growth and development of the enterprise.
- The corporate form of business organisation affords opportunity for professionalization of its management and entrusting the administration of its affairs to persons of professional competence and standing.
- Once the company is brought in to existence on its incorporation, it can only be dissolved with the provisions of the law
Indian regulatory environment currently gives the following options of legal entities
- Private Limited Company
- Closely Held Limited Company
- Listed Limited Company
- One Person Company
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Liaison office for a foreign entity
- Project office for a foreign entity
- Branch office for a foreign entity
Documents required in registering a company
- Two photos of each person becoming a Director in the Company.
- Pan Card of each person becoming a Director in the Company.
- Aadhar Card of each person becoming a Director in the Company.
- Address proof of each person becoming a Director in the Company: Any one of these
- Driving license, Voter card, Ration card, Passport
- Bank passbook with photo
- Telephone bill.
At Lodha & Bhatt
we provide advice on selection of the appropriate entity option for doing business in India and assistance in setting up /incorporation of Companies, Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs), and Societies, Partnership Firms, Project offices, Liaison offices, Branch offices, societies and Trusts.
What Lodha & Bhatt offers?
Our services include registration of private and public limited Companies, with expertise to meet the client needs. We believe in providing quality services. We assist our clients in registering their companies in India & across the globe. Our aim is to provide complete satisfaction and solution to your problems professionally with integrity, promptness and personalization.