In today’s financial climate, there is a premium on robust financial analysis when carrying out business deals – error margins are sleek and investors or lenders do not look lightly upon poor decision-making and execution. Under these circumstances, financial due diligence and timely professional advice enhance the quality of decisions buyers and sellers must take.
We offer financial due diligence services – both from a buy side financial and a vendor due diligence perspective – to help you realize the results you and your stakeholders desire. We do so with a forward-thinking approach to deal planning, execution and integration.
The concept of our financial due diligence process is a detailed and systematic analysis of data from the target company in order to obtain an overall picture of the company in connection with the corporate deal. We put an emphasis on identification and assessment of risks and opportunities when looking at assets, liabilities, financial position and results of the target company.
Turn to us for deal advice on managing risks, taking advantage of opportunities and achieving your desired business results.
Due diligence involves
- Preparing a report on the legitimacy of a business
- Advisory on minimising the risk on investments
- Check the accuracy of tax calculations
- Financial due diligence by checking the net assets and the books of accounts
- Legal due diligence by checking the corporate structure, title of assets, IPR, legal risks
What Lodha and Bhat offers?
- Identifying contract warranties
- Challenging the due diligence of the purchaser
- Review financial information to be given to the bidders of the business
- Audit of special purpose accounts
- Interpret financial and tax information
- Review of policies procedures and documents for any industry compliance needs
- Assessment of synergy and redundancies